martes, 22 de abril de 2014

Hi,
My name is Berta. I'm twelve years old and I'm a student at Casa Nostra School in Banyoles.I like sport, especially horseball.My favourite sport is horseball and my favourite group is one direction.My interests are meeting friends and sport.I have got a one dog and two birds.What about you? Do you like your job? Have you got any hobbies? Have you got a pet?
Bye for now,
Berta.

MY DAY

I get up at 7 o'clock, i have a sowerand i have breakfast. At 8:30i go to wolk a school. I have lunch in the school. At 5 o'clock finished the school and i go to the english clasroom and a horseball. I have dinner at 9 o'clock and watchingTV. I go to bed at 10:30

MY WEEK

My week, get up at 7 o'clock. I have a shower, i have breakfast and i watch TV. At 8:30 i go to walk to school. At 9 o'clock the classes start and finished the classes at 5 o'clock. I finish the school i go walk in my house, i brenes and i watching TV. And i have homework. At 9 o'clock i have dinner and at 10 o'clock i go to bed.

MY WEEKEND

My weekend, get ap at 10 o'clock. I have a breakfast and i have a shower. At 11 o'clock i have homework and i have lunch. The Saturday at 4:30 i go to horsball and finished the class in 6:30. And the Sunday i go to my family.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario